Farmona Professional Snail Repair Rejuvenating Face Scrub with Snail Mucus 200ml
Farmona Professional Snail Repair Line is intended for all skin types and it has been developed combining various active ingredients with snail mucus.
The combination of our active ingredients makes the skin look young, firm and tight.
Active snail mucus, hyaluronic acid, NMF complex, collagen and elastin combined with micro-capsulated vitamin E deeply rejuvenate, lift, tighten, firm and highly moisturise the skin.
Farmona Professional Snail Repair Rejuvenating Face Scrub with Snail Mucus is intended for all skin types, including couperose and sensitive skin.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: snail mucus, hyaluronic acid, NMF, collagen, elastin.
- removes dead skin cells,
- smoothes the skin surface,
- deeply regenerates, firms, moisturises, improves elasticity,
- evens out the skin tone.
APPLICATION: apply the scrub evenly on a skin and perform a gentle massage. Wash off with a moist warm towel compress.
PROPOSED SCHEMA OF TREATMENT:
- Clean eyes and lips thoroughly with two-phase liquid. Clean the skin of the face, neck and décolleté using milk. Apply tonic.
- Apply the active rejuvenating scrub with snail mucus to cleansed dry or wet skin. Perform a gentle massage or leave it on for 10 minutes. Wash off the product with a moist warm towel compress and apply tonic.
- Apply a small amount of active rejuvenating concentrate with snail mucus to the skin of the face, neck, décolleté, eyes and lips area. Apply the concentrate by slightly pressing your hands against the skin – start from the cheeks, then the forehead and chin, finally, the neck and décolleté. After the product has been thoroughly applied, gently massage it into the skin. The concentrate can be also applied though needle-free mesotherapy or sonophoresis.
- Apply a layer of active rejuvenating mask with snail mucus evenly on the treated skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash off with moist warm towel compresses.
RECOMMENDED NUMBER OF TREATMENTS: once or in a series of 4 treatments performed once a week
DURATION OF THE TREATMENT: 1 hour